Friday, January 30, 2009

My birthday present!!!

Oh my. I'm so excited because I just got an IPOD NANO for my birthday. It's sleek, stylish and omg, can watch video with it. To show my appreciation, I decided to dedicate a post to them. I must thank my 3 brothers (Alvin, Elson, Ivan) and da sao (Fabbie) for buying it for me. LOL...totally make her sound so old. Anyway, I bet you all will be reading it soon because Alvin chew (ahem, you yes you!) asks me to blog about it. He is so kiasu as to give it to me today in case anyone gets an mp3 player for me. Thanks so much, minus away the part that he had the receipt and price tag on.

My ipod nano (too lazy to take a photo). Anyway it's so thin, I'm afraid I will break it someday. (touchwood!)


Counting down 2 days to lovely nineteen. Oh my, I just love february cause it feels so blissful. :)

Anyway, work today has been uber hilarious. Tell you about it if i get to meet any of you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home